Study in Canada - FAQ’s

Intelligent Partners is one of the UAE’s top higher education consulting firms, providing expert advice for students and families on UCAS, UK university, US College admissions and others.

Frequently asked Questions (FAQ) by students planning to study in the Canada

To study in Canada, choose a program and institution, meet admission requirements, and apply
directly to the university or college. Obtain a study permit from the Canadian government, which
may require proof of acceptance, financial capacity, and a valid passport.

Some Canadian institutions may accept alternative English proficiency tests like TOEFL or offer
waivers based on certain criteria, but it's essential to check the specific language requirements of
the chosen university or college.

The cost of studying in Canada varies depending on the institution, program, and location. On
average, undergraduate tuition ranges from CAD 7,000 to CAD 29,000 per year, and living expenses
are estimated at CAD 15,000 to CAD 18,000 annually.
Our top Canada university admissions education consultants always find the right university or
college to suit your budget.

Students can pursue various programs such as bachelor's degrees and masters degrees in fields like
engineering, business, computer science, health sciences, or arts and humanities.

Consider studying in high demand fields such as computer science, engineering, healthcare, business
administration, or skilled trades.

Phone icon
+9714 368 6087
Contact us!
WhatsApp icon